Snap Back that Body is a 6 week fitness program that was design to help you reach your fitness goals and get closer to your pre-baby body goals! As a mom of an 18 month old son, I understand how hard and discouraging it can get to snap back to your normal self after giving birth. Which is why I created this 6 week fitness program to assist you during your journey.
Over the course of this program I will serve as your personal trainer and accountability coach.
- I will provide you with the tools you need to make sure you’re on track.
- You’ll be apart of our exclusive online community and receive support to get you through the adjustments of your new body.
- You’ll be given general nutrition guidance and support to help create healthier eating habits with will include a variety of food choices.
We will also work hand in hand with your mental health.This is an extremely important component of your new journey. I will provide you with strategies to help your mindset, emotional eating and other weight issues to help you become successful on this journey. Above all you will become a Champion-Mommy!
This program will help new moms get back into shape postpartum with exercises and researched based principles with 3 personalized training sessions a week (even if you struggle there will be modifications to fit your needs). Train with me 3 times a week.
2. Healthy Lifestyle
The program will help new moms meet their goals in terms of losing unwanted fat and maintaining a fit body. These strategies will help you create a healthy lifestyle not just for the moment.
3. Summer Body
These strategies will help new moms be informed and be equipped through tailored workout sessions and fitness education in their daily routine to meet their fitness goals.
Don’t miss out on this introductory price for you to gain all these rewards to help you along your weight loss journey.
Meet the Champion-Mommy!
Resilient & Determined: My Weight loss Journey
I am a personal trainer that helps new moms overcome overwhelming aspects of their lives with personalized through tailored programs that will meet their individual needs to help them lose weight, get fit, build confidence and find a healthier lifestyle that they can realistically maintain for the rest of their life through structure, accountability and support while gaining a new and improved figure as a new mom.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR & First Aid certified-American Heart Association
- Triathlete-Chicago Triathlon 2018
- New Mom-gained and lost baby weight
- Battled obesity all my life
- Special Education Teacher knowledgeable in providing accommodations and modifications to meet your needs